Who says no to watching Moviebox content on a computer screen? I hope the answer is none. Everybody would love to watch on large screen for the better movie experience. For that reason only we introduce the PC version which enables users to stream from mobile screen view to a bigger screen that is the computer screen.
If you’re looking for MovieBox for macOS then I had already prepared another guide for it, you better go through it.
Table Of Contents
- 1 A Quick Guide on How to Download MovieBox For PC ( Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP )
- 2 1.Using ARC Welder
- 3 2. Android Emulators
- 4 3. VLC Media Player
- 5 Final Touch
What are the factors that drive us to shift from small screen to big screen?
- To get better video viewing experience
- You can customize the MovieBox settings as per your requirements in PC easily.
For those Entertainment lovers, who are willing to install MovieBox on their PC’s. Don’t worry I am here to provide the easy steps to get it done. If you spare a very small time with me, I’ll guide you to install MovieBox without any
I’m going to explain the various methods by which you can easily watch Movies, TV series and programs on your computer. Here you go with the installation process
Our sincere request is that, please follow these methods only for Windows Operating Systems.
A Quick Guide on How to Download MovieBox For PC ( Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP )
- Using ARC Welder
- Android Emulators
- VLC Media Player
Before going to dig the details of installation, first I would like to tell you that download MovieBox from our website and it is 100% malware-free and does not inject any unauthorized certificates into your system. We got the Application from trusted and reliable sources to ensure Genuity of application. We strongly recommend downloading MovieBox from our website. You no need to pay the single penny for this download.
1.Using ARC Welder
Our Team tested with different scenarios and found that this is the best method for installing MovieBox on your PC. Nowadays we may not see the system without Google Chrome Browser. ARC Welder is a Google Chrome Extension which is used to install the APK files. It is very easy to install ARC Weld.
Steps to Install ARC Welder Extension
- Open Google Chrome (If you don’t have Google Chrome, download it from https://www.google.com/intl/en_in/chrome/)
- Go to New Tab and tap on Apps
- In Apps, Go to the Web Store.
- In the Web Store, search for ARC Welder.
- Tap on ADD TO CHROME
- After clicking on ADD TO CHROME, Extension has been added to your computer. You can find the black colored popup in your chrome.
- If you click on ARC Welder Popup, it’ll ask you to LAUNCH APP. Tap on it.
- Now your ARC Welder extension has opened.
- Open your ARC Welder Chrome Extension
- After that click on Add your APK, It will ask to choose the directory where your MovieBox apk is located. Just go to that and add the apk.
- You can find MovieBox APK here.
- After adding Application, you’ll be asked whether you want full screen or windowed screen while running MovieBox.
- In further if you want to open MovieBox, Google Chrome —> Get ARC Welder(Black colored Popup) —> Add Your APK —> MovieBox App.
Why we recommend this method to use?
As I said earlier, Google Chrome Browser is a built-in function in every system. So, without any external application, you can stream MovieBox on PC.
It is like one click away to open MovieBox on your system. You no need to install extension at every time whenever you want.
Google Chrome —> Get ARC Welder(Black colored Popup) —> Add Your APK —> MovieBox App.
2. Android Emulators
As the MovieBox is available in an APK form, we can’t install it directly on PC. It requires some Android Emulators to perform that task. Android Emulator is a software which acts as an
Here, I’ll make use of BlueStacks android emulator to install MovieBox.
First, you need to install BlueStacks from the official website. Click here https://bluestacksguides.com/bluestacks-download/
- Download the Bluestacks from above link
- As I’ve already added the MovieBox/
ShowBoxapp, it is appearing on the First tab of BlueStacks.
- You need to Go to the folder where you saved MovieBox.
- Select MovieBox and give a Right-Click on it and open it with BlueStacks APK Installer. After that, it’ll be added to your favourites
- Now, MovieBox has opened on your computer successfully and can see a variety of options.
3. VLC Media Player
IMPORTANT NOTE: I’m not sure whether it works for you or not. I tried to stream MovieBox using VLC Media Play, it opened on my system. This is up to you to use it or not.
- Once you install it on your PC and open the MovieBox app.
- Play any video stream and it shows the list links. Simply copy it.
- Now, open the VLC (If you don’t have download here)
- Go to Media -> Open Network Stream option.
- Paste the link here.
- That’s it
That’s all about How to Download and Run MovieBox on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP. Hope you guys enjoyed while reading. We have explained different methods. If you know any other methods, do let us know. We’ll publish and let other tech lovers know about it. After considering all the factors, I’ll recommend you to go to “Install MovieBox using ARC Welder“. It is simple and quite easy to use. If you guys had any questions and suggestions, do please write it on the below comment box. Thanks for Reading!!!